Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New School Year Begins... Officially!

Well, it began yesterday, but I couldn't get time to post. So here I am, just another student in class X A, Presentation HSS. There was a big hungama over 10th standard students being shuffled (put into other divisions); the first ever policy of our new HM. We weren't pleased, of course, this being our last year, but couldn't do much. Got to adjust...

Today was the first proper morning prayer session of this school year, and our class did the honours. I said the thought for the day. Classes resumed normally, and it's back to my books once again. Maths is starting to freak me out a little :(

And my History teacher has threatened to conduct a test tomorrow, so have to go and study... be back soon with more posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment